During these exceptional times we’ve had to make several difficult decisions:
- On site sales at the brewery are currently closed (although we are allowed to stay open for takeaway sales), in the interest of avoiding people travelling and spreading the virus.
- Most of our usual points of sale remain open and have beer in stock.
- Starting this week, we’re offering home deliveries of cases of beer, with online payment and 100% contact-free delievery.
Free contactless delivery
- Preferably with online payment (to avoid any contact during delivery)
- All deliveries will be contactless and we’ll be wearing a mask (non medical, fabric mask)
- We’ll drop off the beer outside your house, disinfect the box (with a professional disinfectant used in the brewery) and step away or leave it there to let you take it
- We recommended leaving the box(es) outside for a few minutes to let the disinfectant do it’s job, or even a bit longer if it’s sunny. But don’t leave your beer out in the sun too long!
We struggled to have enough stock available at the end of 2019, but we now have Double Entendre available again!
This is currently our only beer available. Double Entendre is our flagship beer – a typical British bitter with a little extra ‘je ne sais quoi’. This amber ale has a hoppy fragrance, yet is smooth and almost sweet to the taste and is dangerously drinkable! ABV 5%.
All our beers are brewed and bottled locally, in Siorac-de-Ribérac, using traditional methods, in small batches, and our beers are unfiltered and unpasteurised. Our goal is to produce beer in the most eco-friendly and local way possible. This involves many small choices: raw ingredients, their origins, their delivery methods, packaging materials and recyclability…
Stay tuned: new beers coming soon!
Our online store is now operational. You can pay by bank card (thanks to our secured online payment partner – we never have your card number), which is preferred, or give us a ring on 05 64 47 00 24 for alternative payment methods.
Shortly afterwards, we’ll come to your door with beer! We’ll do our best to get your order to you within a day or two, but sometimes extra delays may occur, especially if you live further away and we can group several deliveries.
Please let us know on the order form about any delivery constraints or preferences – for example, when you’re in, where to leave the beer if your out, how to avoid getting bitten by the dog, etc. Thanks!